Friday, October 9, 2009

Rambling might be an understatement

I would like to start off my blog by apologizing. I really intend to use this as an ongoing journal of my technology finds for teachers and others involved in education. I have been fortunate enough to be involved in several technology workshops and conferences lately. There are more programs, applications, widgets, etc than I can ever use, but I want everyone to have access to these tidbits of techie treasure for future use. Maybe you can find a use for some great site and post to let us know how you used it. This brings us to the apology...If you thought this blog would provide great, insightful, rainy day reading, SORRY! Otherwise enjoy and help me build my repertoire of technology tools and increase your own at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment